Friday, September 12, 2014

Give a Hoot!


It's starting to feel like Fall here!  The temperature dropped earlier this week and the air is a lot cooler!  I hope we get to enjoy true Fall weather for a while before we move into the cold days of Winter!

With the Fall temps in mind, and the fact that gift giving isn't too far away, I have a cute gift card holder to share today!

Give a Hoot Aqua

I used the adorable Lil' Inker Designs Give a Hoot Gift Card Holder die to create this.  I love owls! I pulled out some coordinating patterned papers from Heidi Swapp's Serendipity paper pack.  Instead of inserting a gift card into the inside of the owl, I cut a piece of cardstock to the appropriate size and left a place to write a note to the recipient.   Super easy and fast to put together!  I love that this die includes all of the pieces you need to put this together easily!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your day is full of blessings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...