Saturday, May 2, 2015

ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #14

Welcome to another ShowCASe Your Style Challenge!  This week the challenge is to make a project using the color combination shown at the end of this post.

Jen Carter Whimsy SCYSC12 Sweet

I took this challenge pretty literally.  When I saw the graphic I thought it would be perfect with Clearly Whimsy's Distressed Backgrounds & Ink Splats stamp set.  After cutting out the panel, I stamped one of the background images with 5 different colors of purple & gray ink.

Jen Carter Whimsy SCYSC12 Sweet Closeup

I really like this Sweet as Candy Large Word die from Clearly Whimsy!  I cut it out twice and offset the top die just a hair to create a little colored shadow.


I hope you'll play along with us!  We would love to see your creations using stamps from the Clearly Whimsy line, but all products are welcome to be used and no one is disqualified from winning!  The challenge is open for 2 weeks.  You can link up your cards and see the other design team samples by clicking here.  There are prizes up for grabs too, so be sure to check that out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Distressed Backgrounds & Ink Splats
Inks: Avery Elle Sugar Plum & Fog, PTI Winter Wisteria, Amuse Sugar, Fresh Ink Provincial Gray

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...