Thursday, July 9, 2015

Singing in the Rain


As I am typing this post it is raining.  I'm glad!  It was time again for some refreshing rain and it never hurts to help cool things down for a little while either!  It seemed like an appropriate time to share this card.

Baby Animals Monkey Flying By

I started with die cutting this adorable monkey from the Baby Animals die set from patterned paper.  I just love this set of dies!   

Baby Animals Monkey Flying By Closeup

I die cut the umbrella (Singing in the Rain die set) from two different patterned papers and popped up the top part with dimensionals.  I used the raining hearts die to cut out the "heart drops" and then backed the hearts with glitter paper.  I love how the die stitches the rain on to the paper!  This was such a fun card to create!

I'm entering this card over at Craft Your Passion Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh this is so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...