Monday, October 19, 2015

A Second Spring

I love watching the leaves turn colors.  It is such a beautiful time of the year!  It is also a reminder that each day holds a new promise, new possibilities, a fresh start.  I thought the sentiment I used on this card sums up Autumn perfectly!

Jen Carter Autumn Leaves 1 wm

For this card I cut three of the cool Leaf Love Dies from Lil' Inker Designs from patterned paper.  I embossed the sentiment that is stamped from the Leafy Greetings stamp set in copper embossing powder.  I love how the sentiments fit on the leaf dies!  So clever!  I popped the yellow sentiment leaf up on top of the other two for a little added dimension.

Jen Carter Autumn Leaves Closeup 1

I punched a couple small holes in my layers that I had popped up and tied Copper Shimmer Twine through the holes into a bow.

I'm entering this into the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.




Supplies:
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Leafy Greetings stamp set
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Leaf Love Dies 
Patterned Paper: My Story & Cedar Lane
Embossing Powder: Copper Shimmer Ranger

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright colors and cool leaves! Glad you shared it at PPA!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun prints! Love the divided panel. Thanks for playing along with the PPA sketch challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...