Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Noel...already?

It is very hard for me to think that Christmas is only a few short months away.  WHERE has this year gone?  It's also hard to believe that stampers all across the world are starting their Christmas cards! So, with the holidays so close by I wanted to share a Christmas card I put together.

Jen Carter Noel Tag 1

I used a premade tag that I purchased from the dollar spot at Target.  Then, I adhered a green label that I die cut with the Coved Label Dies.  You can also get these labels with stitching on them now too.  I then die cut several of the Square Vignette Noel Insert and stacked them on top of each other for dimension.  

Jen Carter Noel Tag Closeup 1

The "Merry Christmas" was masked off from the Christmas Greetings Lines clear stamp set and I added a thin piece of washi tape below it.  I popped the tag up for dimension, added a strip across the card front and a few glittery enamel dots to finish it off.  Super simple and easy to mass produce!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love the funky feel of the chevron on the tag and the plain on the Noel. And I know...time is flying by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...