Saturday, February 27, 2016

Felt Bookmark

I put together another felt project using a die by Frantic Stamper called Bunny Butt.  I know, I know...funny name!  :)

Jen Carter Bunny Butt Bookmark 2

I die cut the various Bunny Butt die cut pieces out of felt.  I die cut two of the whole die out of gray felt and glued the two pieces together to the large paper clip using one for the front and one for the back.  This clip measures a little over 3 1/2" long.

Jen Carter Bunny Butt Bookmark Closeup 1

This would be such a cute gift or a fun clip to include on the top of a package!  You could also make a fun barrette out of this die too!

Thanks for joining me!

6 comments:

janelle winchcole said...

Hi, I just love this very cheeky bunny butt! It put a big smile on my face when I first saw it!! x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Jen,
I love how you used the basket die and the fresh cut flowers stamp set in your first card. I also love your second card and the treat bag is awesome!

Unknown said...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. See the link below for more info.


#felt
www.ufgop.org

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! This is ADORABLE!! Can you tell me what adhesives you use when dealing with felt? I just have to make this project for my granddaughter!!

Jen Carter said...

Thank you for your comment! I use either hot glue or one of Aleene's Tacky Glues. Both options work very well for a project like this! Have fun!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Jen ... Thanks for the help! I bought the bunny butt after seeing this cute project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...