Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Hugs (+ Sale!)


Hey everyone!  I wanted to tell you about a sale that Lil' Inker Designs is having on some of their stamps & dies.  You can follow this link to see all of the products that are currently on sale.

I wanted to show you a card made using some of these sale products.  

Jen Carter Spot On Spring Hugs Front

This card features the stamp sets Spot On & Spot On Spring.  I love these stamp sets!  I used the flower images from the Spot on Spring set to create the flowers.  The Hugs sentiment comes from the Spot on stamp set.  Both of these stamp sets work together so well and I really like the large sentiments!

Jen Carter Spot On Spring Hugs Closeup

For the middle flower, I stamped it twice, once on the card panel and once on a scrap.  I die cut it with the smallest Dual Stitched Mats: Circles die and then offset it from where I had stamped the first flower image to give it a fun look. The panels were die cut with the Stitched Mats: Side Stitched Rectangle dies.  And that fun stitched sun die is the Sunshine Die: Small.

Items on sale in the Spot on Series are:


Also on Sale: 

To see additional sale items, click here!

Supplies
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Spot OnSpot On Spring 
Ink: Avery Elle Aquamarine, Lemon Grass, Fresh Ink Fuchsia & Grapefruit
Paper: We are Memory Keepers Hello Darling
Twine: Timeless Twine Keylime Sorbet

1 comment:

Laura Pryor said...

JEN!!!! This is wonderful!!!! I'm so inspired by this and it's so great to see! Thank you so much for this!
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...