Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Very Warm Welcome


Jen Carter Wreath Warm Welcome 2

Hey everyone!  For today's card I used Lil' Inker Designs Fringe Scalloped Square Dies to create my frame and then used striped patterned paper behind it.  I die cut the wreath & the vellum banner with the Warm Welcome Dies.  I stamped the flowers from the coordinating Warm Welcome stamp set.  The Welcome is die cut with dark gray cardstock.

I'm entering this in the Muse Challenge #177.  This is the inspiration card.

Thanks for joining me today!  Have a great week!

5 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Such an interesting take on the Muse card! Really pretty, and that vellum banner is fabulous!

Marilyn said...

A very lovely card. Love the bright colors. A fun take on the muse. The vellum banner adds a special touch.

Ardyth said...

Great use of Anita's layout for this fun, card - it's full of energy! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Neets B said...

Super fresh interpretation of my card! I love how all these elements work together, great inspiration.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

Tina said...

Very cute card !! I love the colors .
Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...