Saturday, December 30, 2017

Around the World with Frantic Stamper

Jen Carter Globe World Space Sentiments

My favorite die from the latest Frantic Stamper Around the World release is this cute Globe die.  I die cut it from watercolored patterned paper and then used a black marker to color the base black.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite Frantic Stamper stamp sets, Sentiments from Space.  I die cut the white panel from the Pinprick Rectangles die set and used dimensional tape to adhere it to the aqua base.

I'm entering this in the SSS Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
.















Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jen! The globe die is lovely and the colours look wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...